Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Monday, October 7, 2013

So Old Fashioned. 10/5/2013

Kaiya: What's a dictionary?  Why don't they just look it up online?  A dictionary sounds so old fashioned.

Evalyn: Mommy, look at me I'm sliding like a penguin.  Quack, quack, quack!  Look I'm jumping like a penguin too!

Evalyn: Daddy, I'm a queen.  Do you want to come in my castle and you can be a  ... guy?

Tom: Alright girls quick anatomy lesson.  This area is what we call a pelvis.  It is a pelvis but the pelvis is actually this whole area.  (gestures to his entire pelvis area) This area in between the legs is called a crotch.
Kaiya: What?! That's a silly name.  It should be called the pelvis.
Tom: I know. We say pelvis because it sounds better than Crotch. Crotch just sounds so ... ugh. Pelvis just rolls off the tongue better.
(Whispers to Mysti) That sounded dirty.
Morgan: Pelvis really does sound better than crotch.

Viola: I'm the queen of the queen castle. Morgan you aren't the queen!  You are just a neckey butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment