Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My complements to the baby!

Morgan (whine voice): Mom, Kaiya kicked me!
Mysti: What happened?
Morgan: Kaiya kicked me. *pout lip*
Mysti: I know that part. Why did she kick you?
Mysti: Kaiya, why did you kick Morgan?
Kaiya: She was being mean to me!
Mysti: How was she mean to you?
Kaiya: She was going “Rar rar rar, I am being mean to you!”.
Mysti: I don’t think that is what she was doing.
Kaiya: She did for real!

(Tom is talking to Evalyn in the morning.)
Tom: That is a very full dipper, very full indeed. My complements to the baby.

Kaiya: She hurt my head - my beautiful, beautiful head.

Kaiya: Mom, Evey’s steeling my lunch! My kitty lunch!

Kaiya: Mom, I’m going through a growth spurt.
Mysti: That is so great!
Morgan: I want to go to! Where are we going?

No comments:

Post a Comment