Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beware the robot pirates!

Morgan (tattling voice): Mom, the baby is playing with me.
Mysti: OK thanks for letting me know.
Mysti (to Viola): Good girl keep playing with your big sister.

Kaiya and Morgan: Aarrrggghhhh we are robot pirates!
Kaiya: We came to fight bad guys. *starts chopping Mysti’s leg with a sward*
Mysti: Aarrgghh That be me wooden leg. Ye can’t hurt a bad guy pirate’s wooden leg!
Kaiya: *starts punching Mysti in the butt* Punch Punch! You can’t hurt us because we have shiny armor on that makes it so we can’t get hurt!

Morgan: Mom I want some more chocolate cake.
Mysti: Oh no this is broccoli cake!
Morgan (Thinks about this) Mom, No it isn’t!

Kaiya: (to Mysti) I will always draw pictures for you, because I love you.

Morgan: Hi friend.
Kaiya: My name is not friend, it is Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment