Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I like me!

(Kaiya had a scratch on her pinky finger and the next day we made baking soda volcanoes. Kaiya and Morgan spent about a half hour splashing in the goo until the scratch started to sting. Tom put a band-aid on it for her then she said this.)
Kaiya: Mom, look I have a booboo. It’s OK though, because now I can hold a tea cup. (mimes holding a cup) Look my pinky is already up!

Jordan (a cousin): Morgan who do you like better BYU or Utah?
Morgan: I like Morgan.

Kaiya: I love everyone on our world because they are so kind and sweet to me.

Morgan: I want the pink cereal. Pink is yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment