Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Friday, September 3, 2010

School, friends and Orca Whales

Mysti: Doesn't your brother have an android phone or something?
Tom: It's a Palm Pre.
Mysti: When is your brother's birthday?
Tom: I don't know.
Mysti: *giggle*
Tom: What?
Mysti: I love that you know what kind of phone he has, but you don't know his birthday. The male social dynamics are very entertaining to me.

(Sadie is the girl across the street.)
Kaiya: "Mom, I am just going out to get a quick Sadie."

Kaiya: Mom, I learned lots of things at school.
Me: What did you learn today?!
Kaiya: I don't know. I can't remember

Kaiya: I love Morgan, Evalyn and Viola. Lets keep them.

Morgan: Mommy, Kaiya is gone. Now I no bug her!

Morgan: Mwa ha ha ha ha! I sitting in your chair, Kaiya.

Kaiya: Mommy, with that necklace on you are just as pretty as Ponyo. You look just as pretty as a fish.

(Morgan's new favorite toy is a stuffed Orca Whale.)
Morgan: It isn’t a flipper! It is an orca tail!

Morgan : *shouting* Mom where are you!
Mysti: I am just over here.
Morgan: *loud whisper* Shhh. The orca is sleeping!

Mysti: Morgan, do you want to push a button?
Morgan: Yes! (pushes the button) teehee.

Kaiya: Mom, can I paint a picture for you? You can paint one for me too. It will be so romantic. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment