Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Monday, September 20, 2010

Penguins!

Kaiya: Dad, is your brain sleepy?
Tom: No.
Kaiya: Then you should use it.

Kaiya: Morgan, what where you playing?
Morgan: Because.
Kaiya: Because why?
Morgan Because.

Mysti: Look at this, Morgan. I can stick this spoon to my nose.
Morgan: I need to do that!
Mysti: OK. I’ll just help you.
Morgan: No I because.

Morgan (singing): Old Mc Donald’s had a farm E-I-E-I-O. And on that farm he had some stickies E-I-E-I-O.

Morgan: Look it’s a penguin *bock bock*.
Morgan (singing): Penguin penguin little fishy in the sea.
Mysti: Morgan, penguins do swim, but they are birds.
Morgan: Oh…..*tweet tweet*.

No comments:

Post a Comment