Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aug 15th to 28th 2010

Tom: Where did you get such a cute little butt?
Kaiya: Uhhh. Jesus made it?

Kaiya: I’m making a gun.
Tom: What are you going to shoot with it?
Kaiya: Uh you.

Tom ( putting parmesan cheese on pasta) : Morgan say when.
Morgan: I win!

Mysti: You knew there were cupcakes. Why did you fill up on salad?

Kaiya: Don’t make me eat my own butt! (in an airy voice) I think it’s beautiful.

Kaiya: When I grow up I can be a mommy. When Morgan grows up she can be a sea plane pirate. When the babies grow up they get to be astronauts.

Kaiya amd Morgan: *singing* Old Mc Donald had a farm eieioh, and on that farm he had some underwear eieioh. With some underwear underwear hear and some underwear underwear there eieioh,

Kaiya (wearing a crown and a dress-up wedding dress, looking for her veil): I found it! Now I can be the princess bride!

Kaiya (climbing off a desk): It’s OK. I’m OK. It’s just my hip.

Kaiya ( when having a splinter taken out ): No don’t sew me!

Morgan ( When screaming bloody murder at bed time ) Ah ah ah Daddy I snuggle! Ah ah ah Mommy I snuggle Kaiya!!!!

Kaiya: Mommy I dressed you up like a queen. Now you are as gorgeous as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment