Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekends are fun.

Kaiya (with a southern accent): I love the Princess and the Slimy Little Frog.

Morgan: I love the new jumpoline

Morgan: Mama, look I dropped my nose.

Kaiya: Mommy, you do good work taking care of your kids. I am so proud of you! *kiss*

Morgan ( Dressed up like Tinker Bell with sunglasses that have only one lens. ) Look at me! I a pretty princess. I had a fight.

Kaiya: I like the “bug the Morgan” game. It’s my favorite.

Morgan to Kaiya: Come inside now, dear.

Morgan: Do you like that, sweet heart?
Kaiya: No, you’re “sweet heart”. I’m “sweet pea”.

Building the Playhouse.
Tom: It’s a good thing I have you as my helper, huh?
Kaiya: Yeah. If you didn’t, it would look ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment