Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22 2010

Kaiya (with a Sothern accent): Morgan, I am the bride. The brides do the cookin’. I am makin’ the food and I have an apron on so that my dress won’t get messy. Do you want to marry me?

Mysti: Morgan we don’t put binkies in our pelvises. Keep toys out of your pelvis and butt.
Mysti: Morgan get that crown out of your but! If you put any more toys in between your butt cheeks today you will go in time out.

Kaiya (Moaning): Ouch oh ouch……
Morgan: Kaiya what’s wrong?
Kaiya: I’m hurt and dying.
Kaiya (to me): Morgan just hurted me very badly.

Kaiya (Handing me a sticker with the letter B on it): Mom I just want you to have this so you will remember your father. It will just remind you of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment