Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sleepy Ramblings

( After one hour of sleep in 48 hours Tom was slurring and VERY incoherent. He had been working on the over-the-top Halloween decorations and costumes for his office party. )

Tom: So it was a morning…..I don’t remember what morning they all blended together. So it was this morning and I was in the cubicle, the one by the Vampires. So I was working away on these costumes….workety workety workety. And then I was all like “I need a drink who wants a drink?” And they were like “ get me diet Mountain Dew!” So I was getting the drinks and thinking of the rubber mouses, because that’s just not right! Then this little mouse scurried out and along the wall - scurry, scurry, scurry (makes little scurrying motions with his hands) - then it ran right under the vending machine! Then I thought, “That is so weird because those vending machines don’t even have Mountain Dew. I have to go to the other break room!”

Tom: I’m not a little girl. But I work with one every day.

Tom (girley voice): ooohhh Toast! Thank you, my butter knife!

Tom (addressing his foot, which wiggles when he is tired): You just stop that wiggling, foot. You stop it now. You are going to give us away, you traitor. *sssshhhh*

Mysti: OK, Tom you don’t have to sleep. Just go up to the bed room. I took apart the bed and turned it into a time machine. You just lay down on it and time travel to the next morning.
Tom: *hmph* You’re not stupid, me! You won’t be fooled.

Tom: My nipple? It’s a different person? (pointing to nipple) Sucker! You just got your shock on!

Tom: We have to go watch the Red Dwarf on the big screen.
Mysti: No we need to stay upstairs because my legs hurt.
Tom: No. I will carry you it will be awesome. Like a slide!
Mysti: No I’ll turn it on upstairs on the net book.
Tom: But the little screen is lame and my sleepy eyes can’t focus on it…..Not that I’m sleepy, or have eyes.

Tom: Why am I not this funny all the time? I’m awesome. I should stay up all the time on an all Rockstar diet.

Tom: Are you going to unfriend Bookface me?

No comments:

Post a Comment