Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Royal Ascension, Electricity and a Dancing Prima Donna

(Kaiyia and Mysti are playing barbies. Kaiya is being Cinderella and Mysti is being Snow White)
Kaiya: *in a Cinderella voice* Today I am going to become queen. My mom and dad died because they were attacked by aliens. I hid and didn’t get hurt except for a gonk on the head. I am a tough girl. My parents should have been tough and smart and hid like me.

(Tom is trying to explain wiring to Kaiya.)
Tom: See the wire running to that light? Electricity runs along that wire and lights up the bulb.
Kaiya: Oh... that sounds pretty boring.
Tom: It does? Oh...
Mysti: Kaiya, glitter pens are fun and pretty right?
Kaiya: Yes, they are so fun.
Tom: I think electricity is fun.
Kaiya: Nope it’s pretty boring.

(Morgan is dressed up like Cinderella. Mysti came up and started dancing with her, then this happened.)
Morgan: (with her fists on her hips) Mom, you can’t spin me! (Folds her arms and fixes Mysti with a withering glare.) It is my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment