Staring

Staring



Mysti as The Mom

Tom as The Dad

Kaiya as The six-year-old

Morgan as The five-year-old

Evalyn and Viola as The twin three-year-olds

And Leah as The Cat

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The leatherback VS the maned wolves!

Kaiya: Mom lets play a game!
Mysti: I would love to. What would you like to play?
Kaiya: Mom, I’m a leatherback sea turtle. I am going to lay my eggs. You are Diego, and you need to keep the wolves away while I hide them.
( Kaiya pretends to swim and says “swim swim swim swim” while pretending.)
Kaiya: Now I dig a nest. (pretends to dig) Dig dig dig dig. (pretends to lay the eggs) Lay lay lay (pretends to cover up her eggs) bury bury bury berry. Smooth smooth smooth smooth.
Mysti: OK I kept the wolfs away, and I will protect your eggs for you.
Kaiya: Now I am going to go for a swim. You watch my eggs. (pretends to swim off) swim swim swim swim.
Kaiya: Help help help! I got trapped in a net by maned wolves!
Mysti: OK. I am getting in my boat.
Kaiya: Hurry hurry! They have me hanging over a volcano full of hot lava!!!
Mysti: I am coming fast to save you. (Mysti pretends to climb the volcano couch and rescue her.)
Kaiya: Lets hurry back to my babies.
Mysti: Climb in the boat and we will go.
( They make it back just in time to see the eggs hatch. What a great day with all of the turtles safe! )

No comments:

Post a Comment